Our Loyalty Program
need to know
Earn points whenever you purchase with us and use them to offset your next purchase.
Earn points when you sign up with us, subscribe newsletter and get bonus points for every $100 you spend with us throughout your lifetime purchase.
And what's more.... the points never expired!
What is the point for?
- Points are used to offset your purchase.
- 100 points can be used to offset $1 of your purchase.
- For every $1 purchase, you get 5 points. That is equivalent to 5% off
- Points will never expired
How to earn points
- For every $1 purchase at our store, you get 5 points upon items delivered
- When you sign up an account with us, you get 50 points
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you get 50 points
- When you made your first purchase (minimum $10), you get 100 points
- For every accumulative $100 you spend at our store, you get bonus 500 points
How to spend points
- At the shopping cart, click on "Redeem Reward Points" link at the bottom of the page.
- You can redeem up to 1000 points for each order placed.
Loyalty program is only available to our member and not available for guest. Simply sign up an account with us to start earning points. Account sign up is free.
What are the lifetime spend bonus points?
For every $100 accumulative spend at our store you will be credited an additional of 500 points.
For example, if you spend $70 today and $40 next week in 2 different orders, you will be credited 500 points upon completion of your 2nd purchase.
How are points be calculated for purchase?
Points are round up based on the nearest dollar. For e.g. if the item is $9.90 or $9.10, it will be rounded up to $10 to award 50 points
No. They are not transferable.
No they do not. Cheers!
My points are not correct.
Please contact us if you believe that the points credited to you are not correct.
When does the point systems take effect? What about existing customer?
This point system only take effect from 22 Aug 2020. Please contact us if you have an existing account and have made purchase with us.